Dr. Gregory C Bolton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory C Bolton Jr?

awsome dr

I love dr Bolton, he really cares about his patients

Dr Bolton is extremely knowledgable & polite.

Dr Bolton

Dr Bolton is a great dr and actually cares about his patients and I would recommend him to all friends and family by all means.

I worked with Dr Bolton during his residency awesome person very proud your doing great things Dr Bolton :)

Dr. Bolton

Dr Bolton is one of the best doctors I have met. Having multiple chronic diseases, I've been to almost every type of specialist there is. I feel confident as I leave the appointment because everything has been thoroughly explained to me.

Great Doctor

Dr. Bolton is a wonderful doctor. I am 39 weeks pregnant and hoping he is the one to deliver my baby. He is very thorough and spends time making sure you understand what is going on. He is a very compassionate doctor and makes you feel comfortable in his care. I would highly recommend him as a doctor!

Some Rude Staff

Dr. Bolton was excellent. I would highly recommend him. However, if you have surgery, his surgery coordinator is rude and dishonest, enough to make me not want to go through his office again for surgical needs.

I have to say...Dr. Bolton was EXTREMELY gentle and fast with my pap test. I have never had a doctor that gentle before. I also appreciated him coming in the room and introducing himself and giving me a nice firm handshake. Most male doctors give me a flimsy handshake because I am a female. I was very pleased overall with him, his knowledge and his excellent bed side manner. LADIES...this is the gyn you want to go to!!!!!!

felt safe

Human - truly cares about our well being physically, emotionally and psychologically

Dr. Bolton has been my obgyn for alomst 4 years. He has been with me during multiple miscarriages and has always had the best beside manner of ANY doctor I've ever encountered. He was able to diagnose what was causing the miscarriages and help me to have a healthy pregnancy. He is the best!

Great doctor

Dr. Bolton was a great doctor for my first pregnancy. He made me feel comfortable and I really felt he cared how I was doing. He was genuine. I would recommend him to anyone!