Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory C Jones has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Jones performed my son's tonsilectomy. He patiently and thuroughly explained the procedure and the risks. When my son experienced a post-op bleed, I knew exactly what to do thanks to his informaton. Dr. Jones performed emergency surgery in the middle of the night with a smile. He sat down with my family and explained what had happened and what to expect.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Gregory C Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Health System In Owatonna, 2200 NW 26th St, Owatonna, MN
Dr. Gregory C Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owatonna, MN.