Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory C Moran has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gregory C Moran has the following 120 expertise
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Illness
- Alternative Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Sports Injuries
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Thyroid Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Lipid Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Bell's Palsy
- Diabetic Foot
- Peptic Ulcer
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Family Planning
- Skin Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Anxiety Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Vitamin E Deficiency
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Eating Disorders
- Ambulatory Care
- Back Injuries
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Sprains and Strains
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Mood Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Tick-Borne Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Varicose Veins
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Heart Murmurs
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes Complications
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Coronary Disease
- Aplastic Anemia
- Back Pain
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Diaper Rash
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- Insulin Resistance
- Women's Health
- Acne Rosacea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Gregory C Moran has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Be very careful when you visit this doctor. I went to him for an annual physical and ended up paying money out of my pocket. he was easily available for appointment (now i can understand why this high availability is). He may charge you for every word you talk. He asked me a about medical history and i told him about something that i was already being treated and he may have talked about it for 30 secs or 1 min even if i didnt ask anything about it as i was already treated/diagnosed for that and was not looking forward to take any additional treatment. But when the bill came, i was charged stating i was treated for it. Also after few days i got a call from another facility saying Dr. Moran referred me to them for back pain which I never had. When i asked the doctor, it was a mistake from his office.
Had billing problems also. This group is billing insurance for everything they can get--then if insurance won't pay the unusual charges they stick you with the bill. At best it's unethical, and I suspect it's illegal. The front desk would not provide a business e-mail to anyone in the place and they tell you there is no dispute process. Had to track down the owner myself and send a written letter directly to him. The owner of the clinic was completely unresponsive after several weeks and billed me again with late charges. This place stinks to high heaven. Avoid Family Medicine Associates and avoid Dr. Moran specifically.Poor business practices and pathetic customer service. Don't waste your time or let them spend your money.
Dr. Moran billed me $141 for having some on his staff make a phone call to the durable medical goods company to provide prescribed oxygen. The phone call in question was billed as "Prolonged Care". Unless they hired a high-dollar attorney to make these calls for them, I don't know how anyone could justify a charge like this. Not only is it out of line, it's insulting.I'm a long-time patient at this family-practice clinic, and previous doctors at the same facility had not done this, so the excessive charge was a total shock. The billing group at Family Medicine Associates of Texas is difficult to deal with, and I'm still in the process of disputing this charge. Dr. Moran may well be an OK doctor, but I won't be going back to him to find out. I recommend you don't either unless you want to risk similar extreme charges on your bill. I can't afford this type of nonsense, and you shouldn't have to either. Buyer beware!!
28 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Gregory C Moran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Associates Of Texas, 4333 N Josey Ln Ste 302, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Gregory C Moran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.