Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory G Carnevale
Dr. Gregory G Carnevale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Carnevale is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic and Newark-Wayne Community Hospital. Dr. Carnevale has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory G Carnevale has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Carnevale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1996
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Gregory G Carnevale accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGregory G Carnevale Md, 784 Pre Emption Rd, Geneva, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory G Carnevale in this video.
Dr. Gregory G Carnevale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, NY.