Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte?

He is screaming. The insurance company that he does comp exams for . He reports that he does a complete exam he only checks one thing ..

Posted on February 15th, 2017

He is rude

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I had him evualte me and he lied on his report!!!!! He said I could lift 25 pounds without even doing a test on me this doctor can't be trusted

Insurance Quack

Posted on October 19th, 2016

He is an insurance agent in a doctor quote beware

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Excellent physician. I wish he was still seeing patients for care. I will forever be thankful.

IME disaster!!!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Never even made eye contact with me!!! I have never felt more uncomfortable and have never felt like less of a human being.

Terrible "Doctor"

Posted on May 4th, 2015

This doctor is a quack. He gave me no advice or help at all. Took DAYS to get my dictation which I need to get an MRI approved - meanwhile I'm living with extreme knee pain. Didn't even look at my x-rays before the appointment. Also, very "touchy" which as a female patient made me feel very uncomfortable. Staff is curt and mean.

mother

Posted on July 31st, 2014

I when to him back in 2000, At that time I felt comfortable with him...he did a total knee replacement on my left knee..to my surprise I suffer so much pain after the surgery which is normal. Well my pain was not the normal pain..To make this short 4 months later I had to have the same knee done over because of something he did wrong...I do thank the Dr. I went to because he fix the problem..All I can say is think twice before he does any surgery on you!!!,

Posted on March 15th, 2014

Chiaramonte is terrible. I would highly recommend against seeing him. He clearly doesn't know what he's doing, and has terrible bedside manner. His staff is just as rude and nasty as him.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I had frozen shoulder and went to Dr. Chiaramonte. He did "Shoulder Manipulation Procedure" in the hospital. He was so patient with me. I am so thankful that he was able to help me. He gave me great advice on how to recover. Thank you so much Dr. Chiaramonte!

Patient for several years

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Chiaramonte for several years...I have had several surgeries with him and with much success...I recommend him highly....

ime

Posted on May 14th, 2013

i saw this doctor for an ime,on a saturday,170 miles from his home,he examined me for 10 minutes,said good luck,and declared me fit for duty,the records show he was sued in 2008,it seems to me for a doctor to travel that far on a weekend to examine people for insurance companies is anything but independant,more like totally dependant on there pay check,buyer beware,this guy works for them,my opinion

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on November 19th, 2011

I had surgury with Dr. Chiaramonte in 2006 on a complicated knee injury. He replaced my ACL with a piece of my patellar tendon, and trimmed my meniscus. I followed his instructions for follow up therapy and lifestyle change. I had a smooth recovery and no knee issues since, he is an excellent surgeon and worth the wait.