Dr. Gregory Chu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Chu?

Wonderful!!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

This doctor saved my son's life! He took the time to explain what was going on with my son, and listened to my motherly rantings. He was reassuring, honest and sensitive. It was a very emotional time and he somehow managed to always calm me down and make it all better. I was always extremely relieved to see him come to my son's room. He is extraordinarily knowledgeable and I truly believe my son would not be with us today had it not been for this man. He will always have a very special place in my heart.

Excellent!

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Dr. Chu, is an extremely intelligent man. A doctor that truly cares, with an exceptional bedside manner. Dr. Chu is truly an asset to his profession!

Posted on May 3rd, 2010