More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory M Cibor has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gregory M Cibor has the following 1 expertise
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Gregory M Cibor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Drove an hour after waiting two weeks to get this appointment. After 5 days of excruciating back pain. Traffic jam on 696/96 made me 6 minutes late. Wouldn't see me. Cruella Deville at the window said, "well, you're late, he won't be able to see you." Oh, if I could count the times I've waited 45 minutes to 90 minutes to see a Physician. Probably every Dr has kept me waiting 15 minutes to 90 minutes. I told her, "I hope someday soon, you're 5 minutes late...and that this happens to you." I left...no way this office will ever see any of my insurance or copay...EVER.
I highly recommend Dr. Cibor. He is very kind and listens to the concerns of the patient. He looked into my health issues and recommended various tests to get to the bottom of it. It is easy to schedule appointments and all of your health information is also available on the patient portal online. I had an awful side effect from one of my medications, and Dr. Cibor promptly switched my medications that day. I felt relief almost immediately. He is very knowledgeable, and is an excellent physician!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Gregory M Cibor accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Athletic Medicine, 26750 Providence Pkwy Ste 210, Novi, MI
Dr. Gregory M Cibor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.