Dr. Gregory M Cibor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Cibor?

Literally the worst experience...ever

Drove an hour after waiting two weeks to get this appointment. After 5 days of excruciating back pain. Traffic jam on 696/96 made me 6 minutes late. Wouldn't see me. Cruella Deville at the window said, "well, you're late, he won't be able to see you." Oh, if I could count the times I've waited 45 minutes to 90 minutes to see a Physician. Probably every Dr has kept me waiting 15 minutes to 90 minutes. I told her, "I hope someday soon, you're 5 minutes late...and that this happens to you." I left...no way this office will ever see any of my insurance or copay...EVER.

patient

very kind, thoughtful, respectful

Wonderful "bed side manner". Very easy to talk talk to, spends the extra time when it's needed.

Excellent Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Cibor. He is very kind and listens to the concerns of the patient. He looked into my health issues and recommended various tests to get to the bottom of it. It is easy to schedule appointments and all of your health information is also available on the patient portal online. I had an awful side effect from one of my medications, and Dr. Cibor promptly switched my medications that day. I felt relief almost immediately. He is very knowledgeable, and is an excellent physician!

Wonderful doctor that really cares about his patients!