Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Clague
Dr. Gregory Clague, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, MI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Clague is affiliated with St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center), St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center). He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Clague has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Clague is a very easy going, gentle, doctor with great bedside manners. All of his staff are great as well. Unfortunately, I received the wrong diagnosis from him on more than one occasion. Also, his office equipment really needs to be updated. It's hard to find a doctor who really seems to care, these days. Dr. Clague really does care, but, I'm really skeptical , now of not getting the right diagnosis.
Dr. Clague is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
40 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Gregory Clague accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10300 W 9 Mile Rd, Oak Park, MI
Dr. Gregory Clague is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, MI.