Dr. Gregory A Cohen Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Cohen?

Horrible or NO follow-up

I tried to contact the doctor via email and left a message with his secretary more than a month ago. I have not been contacted by anyone. I feel like he wants the business, but once he gets it, he will not respond to you. I needed him to back me up on a short term disability claim where the insurance company said the findings were subjective, but the doctor advertises he has objective results. Now it's too late, I was denied my benefits which probably equated to a few thousand dollars. And I am going to rip up the letter he sent me trying to advertise for business over a month ago.