Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory L Copeland
Dr. Gregory L Copeland, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Clovis, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Copeland is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Marian Regional Medical Center. Dr. Copeland has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory L Copeland has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
While your appointment may be fine when you finally reach the Dr. having to deal with the staff will cause a temporary flux in your blood pressure. I found this staff, on several occasions now, to be rude and unknowledgeable. Asking simple questions is NOT something they are willing to do and they let you know it by their tones and expressions. I am still waiting, more than a week later, for paper work to be sent to another facility. This is the second time for this. Last time, the paperwork was hand delivered because after 4 attempts to FAX it, per their request, they said they still had not received anything.....this from by home FAX machine and that of another facility. The other facility was tired of waiting and drove over and handed them the papers that needed signing and it still took more than a week and two more follow up phone calls to get it done. Unacceptable! Should be a NO STARS button for Courteous Staff?
While I found the medical care to be overall good, the front desk office staff is extremely rude, demeaning and disrespectful. They are not accommodating to patients and do not seem to understand basic patient needs. They will not go out of their way even an inch and seem to expect others to accommodate THEIR needs. I will not be returning or recommend this office to anyone based solely on this. No one should be treated in a disrespectful manner, especially when the service provider should be going out of THEIR way to accommodate its client base, NOT the other way around.
Dr. Copeland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Gregory L Copeland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory L Copeland is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fresno, CA.