Dr. James G Corrodi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James G Corrodi?

Dr.Corrodi is my favorite Doctor. He is a very caring, kind doctor. He always takes the time to answer all of my questions, explaining it to me so I understand. I have never felt rushed. I'm in better health because of Dr. Corrodi. I hope I'm fortunate to always have him as my Doctor.

Dr. Corrodi and his staff are the most professional and pleasant doctor's office that I have been to. I got an appointmet right away. The time in the waiting room was less than 5 minutes. Dr. Corrodo explained evrything to me and was extremely patient with all questions. If you need a cardiologist I would strongly recommend Dr. Corrodi.

Dr. Corrodi is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is very thorough and very professional. I would recommend him highly.

Dr Corrodi is an exceptional dr who takes the time to explain all that he is doing why he is doing it and the results of what he is doing. I am 42 he has healed my heart condition, I am glad he is my cardiologist, I wouldn't go to anyone else.