Gregory Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Gregory Albert?

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2017

He certainly knows how to make a woman look younger without It being obvious that work had been done. He's especially the best with injections every where on your face.

Not happy!!!

Posted on October 6th, 2017

This office uses an endless stream of "Gimmics" (breast augmentation seminars, skin care seminars, arm lift seminars) to lure in potential patients, then they offer free consultations and get you to sign on the dotted line. Do not fall for their pitches. This office is a scam and Dr Albert is a Butcher.

Skin care/ renewal

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Dr. Albert and his staff are very caring and kind. They are helping me to achieve goals for my happiness and well being!

BEST DOCTOR

Posted on August 10th, 2017

doctor professional staff, and very prompt at answering all my questions and concerns

2 left hands

Posted on July 19th, 2017

very unhappy with this doctors work

Posted on July 11th, 2017

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Albert and he is truly amazing!!! I couldn't be happier with my result and I highly recommend him to everyone. His staff is awesome as well. Everyone is very helpful and answers any question or concerns you may have.

Injectables

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Dr. Albert gave me the look I wanted to achieve without over doing it. He is excellent at doing injectables. He and his staff are friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend paying him a visit!! I am one happy patient!

Breast augmentation/tummy tuck

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Returning patient,by far the best most humble Dr and staff,from beginning to end hands down A+ in every way he makes miracles happen!!!

Highly disappointed

Posted on June 13th, 2017

I question how this doctor can even maintain a practice.   I regret EVER using him  and would NEVER recommend him for any procedure. Don't be lured into using him by the  "very nice ,persuasive" staff, who take turns coming in to visit during your consultation praising his work. His skills are simply not the level of other top plastic surgeons in the area. He and his staff also literally push the Zo product line they sell,  down your throat.  They were so desperate to sell me everything they could that I was actually sold one of the samples  for over $100, which  I discovered when I got home and lasted less than a week.   I guess, it stands to reason there are always the bottom half of doctors in any speciality. He needs to stick with his  service of occasionally stitching up one of The Panthers who aren't really that concerned about scarring.

Very pleased with results!

Posted on May 9th, 2017

My upper arm lift is showing minimal scarring after one month. My arms are thinner and tighter than ever before. Extremely happy with results as I was cautious about having this done after seeing other women's scars around town.

Amazing doctor and person

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Unbelievable care for his patients. Truly listens! Has a heart of gold! You can definitely trust his word. Highly skilled and will make you beautiful.

SO HAPPY WITH MY RHINOPLASTY RESULTS!

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr. Albert and his staff were amazing from day one. When I consulted with Dr. Albert he was very attentive to what I had to say and was completely honest when answering all of my questions. I was nervous going into my pre-op and came with a list of questions, but the staff made me feel so comfortable and Dr. Albert was there listening the whole time no matter how many questions I had. They also made sure to clearly go over all post-procedure guidelines and how it could affect my results if I do not follow them. Surgery day was as smooth as can be! Dr. Albert even gave me his personal cell to call him the night of surgery to make sure I was doing well. To make things even better my recovery so far has been absolutely great. Dr. Albert recently removed my splint and my emotions ran free when I was able to look in the mirror for the first time post procedure. The staff was equally as excited for me! I broke my nose 8 years ago and pretty much accepted that it will just look the way it did for the rest of my life. I am SO HAPPY that I decided to go through with this procedure and am SO HAPPY I chose Dr. Albert to do it for me!!