Dr. Gregory Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Roberts?

Better results than I ever imagined

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Dr Robrrts is a perfectionist and spent a great deal of time in my surgery. The results are even better than I imagined and would do it all again without one second of hesitation. There was zero pain and I was diligent with my pain Mesa for 3 days and then was off them without problems.

Great doc

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr. Roberts is a wonderful doctor with a great team. He comes highly recommended. He gives excellent hands on treatment.

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

Posted on November 26th, 2015

Dr. Roberts is in the top of his league. I was so anxious, apprehensive and just down right terrified to have rhinoplasty! He is so knowledgeable and comforting! Dr. Roberts is a true perfectionist. I feel so proud with my new appearance. No one can tell I had rhinoplasty. Having Ethnic rhinoplasty, the PS/CS needs to be familiar with characteristics of your ethnicity. I also had turbinates removed and now breathe so much better. Dr. Roberts did that exactly. I look forward to getting all my cosmetic needs taking care of by Dr. Roberts!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Roberts since 2008 for dysport and juvederm..always very happy!

Wonderful Dr. and staff

Posted on May 25th, 2014

I am so glad I chose Dr. Gregory Roberts for my eye procedure. From the consultation to my post-op check up I have been impressed with his skill, expertise and gentle manner. Dr. Roberts and his staff are fabulous. They are kind, caring professionals who patiently answered all of my questions. I am thrilled with my results and can’t thank Dr. Roberts enough for giving me back my self-confidence!

Dr. Roberts is fantastic!

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Dr. Roberts did an outstanding job with my filler injections, once again. He always takes his time and I never feel rushed. Thank you, Dr. Roberts!

Face lift with Dr. Roberts

Posted on September 15th, 2013

I had a face lift with Dr. Roberts. The sagging in my neck and jowl area started to bother me so much I no longer wore my hair off my face. I debated for a while, then decided to do it. The process was pretty straight forward. I had very little bruising or swelling after the procedure, but did have fair amount of pain the first day. After that, I had very little pain except in one small area near my ear. It was more nagging than anything. It lasted for 2 - 3 weeks. It did not take long before all signs of the procedure were virtually gone and I am so glad I did it. Now I can show off my face however I want. I am thrilled. Not one person has asked if I had a face lift. Instead they tell me things like how pretty my skin is or how good I look. I don’t have to even wear makeup because there are no scars! The results were just what I wanted, natural and almost subtle, without any pulling or looking like I was someone else. I love it.

Just a consultation so far but am getting mini face lift!

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I was very apprehensive before I had my consultation, but left feeling extremely confident about the decision to get a mini facelift. Robin, his assistant, was very thorough and caring, answered all of my questions, and carefully explained my options in language I can understand, no medical mumbo jumbo. After we talked, Dr. Roberts came in. What a breath of fresh air compared to other surgeons I've consulted. He didn't try to upsell me, and he was careful in examining my face, considering and discussing all of my options (fillers, etc vs the lift). I will post again after my procedure, but I'm doing it!

Love this Dr.!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

For 20 years I hated my chin....it was all I ever saw in pictures. I went to Dr. Roberts and he spent a long time discussing options, realistic expectations and talking about the procedure. After talking with him I not only wanted the surgery but knew I was in good hands. THe procedure went exactly as he described and his caring manner and constant checking to see how I was made me feel really cared for that day. I had my chin and belly done and I was up and around the next day....Now 6 months later I have dropped 4 dress sizes ....my chin looks great and people constantly tel me I look ten years younger. Dr. Roberts continues to be sweet and concerned and always ready to spend time to chat when I visit. He will be special to me because he helped me change my life and the way I see myself. If you want a Dr. who truly cares......I couldn't recommend a better doctor or man.

Dr. Roberts is amazing!

Posted on December 12th, 2010

My experience at Dr. Robert's office was excellent. The girls in the office were absolutely precious, helpful and extremely efficient...might I add VERY patient. :) Dr. Roberts is a perfectionist. He was very thorough, and imformative the whole time during my procedure. He was also,caring. Also, after the procedure really caring and kind. His demeanor was very professional. The procedure went very well. I felt almost no pain. I would recommend anyone, young and old to Dr. Roberts. I was in the office for a couple of hours on the day of the procedure. Then I went home to recover. the next day I had very little pain or discomfort. I absolutely love my results! My friends and family giving me praises about I look. They tell me I look like I'm 30 years old, and I haven't looked this good in a long time. I am so happy I chose Dr. Roberts at Robert's cosmetic surgery center. I highly recommend Dr. Roberts and his staff.

Nice experience

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I had a facial resurfacing procedure with Dr Roberts. I have not had this procedure before, but have had some other procedures at other cosmetic medical facilities. I have problems with wrinkles, primarily. Crows feet and wrinkles around my lower face. I don't feel like I am hung up on my looks, but just don't like the face looking back at me in the mirror as much as I used to. Anyway, I decided to have the procedure at Roberts Cosmetic Surgery Center. I really like the staff. They are caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Roberts seemed to be a bit in a hurry, but still spent a fair amount of time with me. I like him. He seems like a really nice, down to earth person, not like some other doctors who have treated me. The procedure was more painful than I had expected, but tolerable. After the procedure, my skin seemed to itch a lot for a few days. Apparently some people have that side effect, but it want away after a few days. My skin then felt a bit sand paperish. I am told that is normal too, as the skin exfoliates. I am already getting a lot of comments about how good my skin looks and it has only been a couple weeks. I am told that it will get even better over the next few weeks. I liked the staff, the doctor and the facilities. As a result of my experience, I not only would, but am, going back to have a face lift with Dr Roberts next summer. I saw a patient when I was in the office who had a face lift the previous day, and she looked really good for one day out. You could tell how carefully he had done the incisions. While I like the skin resurfacing and it has made a noticeable difference, I really need a face lift. I'll post back again after the face lift.

GREAT Docter!

Posted on December 6th, 2010

I recently had Slimlipo done around my waist. I went to Dr. Roberts for the procedure. He did a wonderful job at being thorough when explaining the procedure. I wasn't really scared or nervous because I felt confident with how he prepared me. After my procedure I had a day and a half of downtime (although I didn't really think it was downtime because I felt fine!). I have already lost a couple of inches off my waist. I am really impressed with Dr. Roberts and the team at Roberts Cosmetic Surgery Center. I will definetly be going back!