Dr. Gregory D Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory D Smith?

What a wonderful Doctor.

A fantastic and wonderful Doctor.

Knows his stuff. Is professional, and kind. It is nice to know that there are still medical practitioners who are caring and courteous. And his staff has been with him and supported him for 20 years. That says a lot!

his was my first visit. He was through, understood the issue, and didn't try to load me up on drugs. Staff was cheerful and helpful. I am exceptional knowledgeable about health issues and have a extensive evidence based medical website--which I didn't mention to him. From our conversation I could see that he was restricted by treatment guidelines (a way that pharma through their key opinion leaders influences the practice of medicine) so he cover the relevant points made in the guidelines, and then gave me the prescriptions I needed and had been getting for 14 years rather than the one the guidelines directs physicians to prescrib

I agree with the other reviewers' positive comments. Dr.Smith and his staff are very caring. I never feel like he is rushing me out. Definitely an old-fashioned, small-town, doctor style.

awesome!

Best Doc ever

Dr Smith is old school. He is in medicine to heal people. He takes time and listens! I feel like in a Norman Rockwell world were the town Doc was there for you, no matter what. He should go to Med Schools and teach all these young doctors it not about fancy equipment and offices but healing the whole person!

Best, most caring, professional doctor

Doc Smith is the best doctor I have ever encountered (I am 42). Although my symptoms were not very severe, he ordered an MRI and his team made sure the insurance finally approved it. Long story short: I have a malignant tumor that was caught in the very first stage! I am so happy to have many years than a few months. Only thanks to Doc Smith. He has carried my also psychologically, he takes so much time for my medical and emotional needs. I can never ever thank him enough.

Dr Smith is one of those rare doctors that not only treats the body, but the person as well!