Dr. Gregory Dardas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Dardas?

Horrible doctor!

Posted on September 21st, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Dardas by another neurologist who wanted me to see someone closer to home. I was very ill and in search of a diagnosis. First of all, he seemed annoyed by the referral. Then he ridiculed me and belittled my symptoms. He was very condescending and dismissive; he refused to even listen to me. He said I must “just be depressed”, and wanted me to take anti-depressants without even running any tests. I never returned and was later diagnosed with a disabling form of Dysautonomia.

On his high throne... please retire!

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I would not recommend this man as a Neurologist to anyone! He did some tests on me a few years ago, which he stated my doctor was stupid for ordering. I had the same test done and it was in no shape or form like the one previous, again stating my doctor was wasting his time. Then this year, i was referred to his office, without thinking to find someone else, I waited and waited for my new patient appointment. Before I even began talking about history or current issues, he said there was nothing he could do for me. I have headaches... does not seem like rocket science to me! He was very condescending each test and especially in his office! My husband bluntly told him not to treat me the way he did. Calling his office is a nightmare, they do not pick up and they certainly do not return calls. His paper work is lacking just like his ethic. Greg Dardas used to be a good doctor, as I was told by many, but the last couple of years everyone states something has changed with him and he certainly is not anything he used to be. It is time to hang up your coat and retire!

Posted on December 30th, 2015

No call backs from nurse, can't speak to a like person as phone message indicates all receptionist (only 1) is busy or high volume of calls no matter what time of day. Appointments are scheduled and a letter is sent out after appointment saying there was no response in trying to schedule appointment.

Poor care- will not go back.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Dardas was extremely dismissive, and chose to call me "kiddo" and came across as quite condescending. I would never recommend him.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

He listens, explains things well, isn't rushed, help my migraines immediately.

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Dr Dardas did not seem terribly interested in my mother's case, asked few questions, did not have all of her medical records and seemed to have formed an opinion of what was wrong before even meeting with her. He prescribed medications, but there was no follow-up to see if they were effective.

Love this doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Kind caring and knowledgeable -- my young husband has a lethal brain tumor and he is great and calls to check on my husband !!

Wonderful Neurologist

Posted on December 9th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Daras by an Opthamologist for treatment of Myasthenia Gravis. Dr. Dardas has proven to be very caring and knowledgable about this not too common disease.

Posted on October 30th, 2009

Dr. Dardas is absolutely wonderful. I've been all around the state trying to find a neurologist that could help me. He's the most caring physician I've ever met in my life. I would definately recommend him.

Posted on October 27th, 2017