Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory V Defazio
Dr. Gregory V Defazio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Defazio is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Defazio has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory V Defazio has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
tells me that my medical issue is "just a problem i have" doesn't try to help me just pushes medicines. I ended up taking one of these medicines and got an infection in my breast. was not thrilled! called his secretary for a consult and ended up doing a procedure i didn't really want. front desk staff is rude and unprofessional
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Defazio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Gregory V Defazio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory V Defazio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.