4.7

Have you seen Dr Gregory Deirmengian?

Great surgeon!

Excellent surgeon, very professional and cares about his patients.

New right knee is great

I was dragging my feet getting my knee replaced because of all the stories I heard. All stories seem exaggerated. Surgery was no problem. Did the prescribed PT and was back to 100% in 8 weeks. Thank you Dr. Deirmengian.

I had a total knee replacement by Dr. Deirmengian and after a short recovery time It’s never felt better. I’m very glad I chose Rothman.

wonderful

From start to finish, Dr. Deirmengian took great care of me. He and his staff followed my progress and checked in on me often post - surgery. I send him new patients all the time.

Total Knee Replacement

06/02 was the date of my surgery and after two months of PT I was back to work and back to my gym at Royal Fitness in Barrington, NJ. I would recommend Dr. Gregory Deirmengian to anyone who may need a great othopedic surgeon.

I was very pleased with his professional manner . I am very pleased with results of my Kneel Replacement ! I gave him a good compliment to a future patient .

Amazing Doctor

If you are having a problem with your hip or knee; do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Deirmengian at Rothman Institute of New Jersey Pa on Greentree Rd in Sewell NJ. He will take you through an amazing experience with very little pain. Your results will be amazing!! Amazing Doctor! My complete hip replacement was in 3/15.

Excellent Surgeon - delivered as expected

I have no complaints about my experience with Dr. Deirmengian, took away my pain gave me a chance to walk good again.

Second Opinion

Dr Deirmengian was extremely clear as he explained what would need to be done on my knee. He drew a picture to show me exactly how he would work around the rod in my femur. He was kind, friendly, and considerate, and I left feeling very confident in his ability to help me.

Visit to Dr Gregory Deirmengian

I saw the doctor on two occasions. He took x-rays and I believe I had an MRI done of my knee. Overall, I was completely satisfied with the doctor. He was friendly and professional in handling my problem. I would highly recommend him to family, friends, and neighbors.

I had knee and hip replacements hip 2016 and knee in 2017. Dr. Deirmengian did a wonderful job!! I plan to ski again in 2018. Kathy