Fake reviews!!!

Dr. Diehl is dismissive & rude!! His receptionist Kim is so disingenuous not to much condescending. Worst office ever. They care more about the your miney than your well being. Its terrible. Avoid at all cost! Do your research and see a genuine doctor that cares about more than your money!!

Dr. Diehl and his assistants were phenomenal, but one major con to this practice is the office manager. Talk about condescending, arrogant, rude, and dismissive. So disgraceful. Will never go back.

100 % fIRST CLASS IN EVERY WAY

Went to Dr. Diehl for a lump on my back that was getting bigger and inflamed. The office is immaculate and soothing, decorated and very relaxing. Dr. Diehl looked at my back and said that he wanted to remove immediately as I just had knee replacement and he was afraid of infection. He told me he would set aside a hr for me in the afternoon and take care of it. Gave me a prescription for anti biotic and when I got back he brought me in to his immaculate amblatory room . The surgery took about 1 hr . Dr diehl was fantastic. He made me feel so comfortable it was a breeze. Jillian assisted Dr. Diehl and she was amazing. Bottom line they dont make doctors like this anymore. Thank you Dr. Diehl and asst Jillian for a wonderful experience. I will recommend him to anyone in need of a surgeon.

Breast aug consult

Dr. Diehl is a wonderfully pleasant doctor who keeps a smile on his face. He is extremely helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. I went to 3 different consaltation with different doctors and my consult with Dr.Diehl was the most informative. He spent a lot of time with me and it looks like he books his appointments with a lot of time in between so you don't feel rushed. He made myself and my parents feel so comfortable with him, his opinion and procedure!

Dr. Gregory J Diehl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Jefferson Station, NY.