Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory D Dietrich has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
One year ago today I had back surgery with L4, L5 and S1 fused. I have a little hardware in there, too! So thankful that I had this surgery!! Thank you so much, Dr. Dietrich! I cannot express my gratitude!! You gave me my life back! I can swim, ride 4 wheelers, hunt and really enjoy my life without pain! God bless you!
After waiting a month and a half for an appointment I was never able to see Dr. Dietrich at all to discuss the spinal disorder which has sidelined all of my life activities for the past two years. He uses his nurse to relay all information. The upshot of that conversation was to have my personal physician prescribe "better pain management." The entire experience was unprofessional, disorganized, and demoralizing. I will be returning to Seattle to meet with actual qualified healthcare professionals.
Dr. Dietrich and his entire staff were professional and curteous with me through a long drawn out battle with my insurance company to get a needed back surgery. In the end my insurance company refused to pay for it but for 3 months Dr. Dietrich went to bat for me. I couldn't imaging a more competant or caring physician.
26 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Gregory D Dietrich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLewiston Orthopaedic Associates Pa, 320 Warner Dr, Lewiston, ID
Dr. Gregory D Dietrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ID.