Dr. Gregory D Dietrich Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gregory D Dietrich?

Back surgery 12/5/2016

One year ago today I had back surgery with L4, L5 and S1 fused. I have a little hardware in there, too! So thankful that I had this surgery!! Thank you so much, Dr. Dietrich! I cannot express my gratitude!! You gave me my life back! I can swim, ride 4 wheelers, hunt and really enjoy my life without pain! God bless you!

Thoroughly unprofessional from start to finish

After waiting a month and a half for an appointment I was never able to see Dr. Dietrich at all to discuss the spinal disorder which has sidelined all of my life activities for the past two years. He uses his nurse to relay all information. The upshot of that conversation was to have my personal physician prescribe "better pain management." The entire experience was unprofessional, disorganized, and demoralizing. I will be returning to Seattle to meet with actual qualified healthcare professionals.

Great Job

Dr. Dietrich and his entire staff were professional and curteous with me through a long drawn out battle with my insurance company to get a needed back surgery. In the end my insurance company refused to pay for it but for 3 months Dr. Dietrich went to bat for me. I couldn't imaging a more competant or caring physician.

Didn't want to see me at all. Was just going to call with results of MRI. Doesn't seem too concerned about progressive symptoms in leg as result of spinal issue that could cause myself permanent damage in function of leg. Nurse is rude. Leaves me waiting in room for at least 40 minutes

Doctor did not see me at all for serious back condition he swept me off to a pain clinic with no explanation at all also I had MRI's taken and i did not even get to see them. I fell I was brushed off. The nurse in his office was very rude also.