Dr. Gregory P Dilimetin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory P Dilimetin?

No sympathy

Excellence

Dr. Gregory Dilimetin is the very best; a Nephrologist who can identify and stop a problem before it happens. He is professional, caring, and is genuinely concerned about his patient's health. He was very thorough in reviewing my hospital records, personal history and taking it all into consideration when evaluating my current kidney function (a more accurate assessment than the computer-generated lab results). He halted and is helping regress what would have progressed into a serious kidney problem--my other doctors didn't catch this and one of my doctors was ordering another MRI with contrast (which would have further exacerbated my kidney function). He took me off nephro-toxic medications and substituted other less toxic meds. He is monitoring my blood pressure. He took the time to talk with my daughter regarding his treatment and my current status. Dr. Dilimetin has a whole person approach to helping stabilize and restore kidney function by reviewing all meds and their interactions, making and managing changes with meds, monitoring blood pressure and water retention, etc. I highly recommend him because I had an excellent patient experience. His office staff is very competent as well--she gets very quick turnaround on referrals, etc.

THE BEST!