Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Doak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory A Doak has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Gregory A Doak has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 9
no matter what is wrong with you it's come back and we'll see. did this to my elderly mother for years until I started going in with her. he might treat symptoms but does not treat patient as a whole and will not get to the cause of problems. Admitted he did not know how to read test results and someone else had to read blood work and tell him what it meant!
Dr. Doak is an intelligent man and may be an excellent doctor. I am a long-time patient of his and got along fine with him for many years. About 2 years ago he made a suggestion (more like giving an order) that I did not follow through on. Since that time he has shown no understanding, no empathy, and no interest in my medical problems. He's incredibly rude!
Dr. Doak was rude and unprofessional when he felt like his authority was being questioned. He was demeaning and had a rough physical manner. Even the nurse seemed uncomfortable with his behavior. It was difficult to get a referral to a specialist, perhaps again because he did not want his authority questioned.
39 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Gregory A Doak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGregory A Doak Md, 3700 W 10th St Ste 301, Sedalia, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory A Doak in this video.
Dr. Gregory A Doak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sedalia, MO.