Dr. Gregory C Dowd Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory C Dowd?

The problem is patient's won't let him know about the disastrous office staff, specially Stacy. She did not even try to keep me informed on my case, the fact she did not have my paper work on the day of the surgery. She blamed me for knot knowing the paper work needed, was requested 4 days before the surgery. If the hospital called . She blamed me cause she did not get the paper work requested in a wed late, then she claim I did not do my pat, blamed the VA, my insurance company , me as well and other BA patients. Never once her. I hope after talking to the DR this will change.

Worst doctor in town

He operated on my sister and she almost died with infection. All his work had to be removed. My wife went to him and he gave her a shot for grave back infection. Doctor in new orleams saaid she need major surgery and he didnt identify the problem. Under his care she qould be in a wheel chair for the rest of her life

Though I had to go through The VA, it was a very pleasant experience, especially compared to earlier VA surgeries. The whole L-Spine later collapsed, but his work held tight. I have no worries with my appointment coming up for the C-Spine.

Mrs.

This was my first visit with Dr. Dowd. I scheduled an appointment due to issues with my neck. After waiting for an hour in the waiting room I had to wait an additional hour in the exam room. Just when I had about enough and was getting ready to walk out Dr. Dowd showed up. We discussed my problem for about 10 - 15 minutes and Dr. Dowd decided that he needed a myelogram to give a more accurate diagnosis. He told me that one of his staff members would schedule the procedure. Once again I was told to wait in a waiting room. His staff members didn't pay any attention to me when I became restless after another 30 minutes of waiting. They where more concerned with gossiping with other patients and eating. After I started to get up and look for somebody that could help me a staff member approached me and told me that the person that did the scheduling was out of the office for the day and that some body would call me. This was almost 2 weeks ago and nobody has called me. This physicians office is one of the more unfriendly ones I have encounter and it has absolutely no patient/customer service. The visit was a waste of my valuable time and my insurance money. I am sure they still will bill my insurance although I didn't receive any service but bad service. Needless to say I will not go back or ever recommend this office to anybody.

Thank You Dr. Dowd

Dr. Dowd, it's been a long time since I have seen you, but I give thanks for you everyday. My name is Peter and you treated me in 2001. I was only 17, and because of your work and God's will, I'm alive and well today. Thank you so much for such a great job on my surgery.