Dr. Gregory Duncan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Duncan?

Knowledgable Doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Very good doctor who spends time with you to determine what the problems is with your shoulder or knee. I have seen him 3 times over the course of 5 years. He lets you know what treatment options are available and arranges to do them in many cases right there such as a cortisone shot. He reads your chart carefully. You can trust him to look out for you. I feel lucky he is in Crescent City

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Duncan is light years away from other orthpods practicing on the north coast. Great to have him here.

Pleased with DR. Duncan

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I've been seeing DR. Duncan on and off for just over 5 years. DR. Duncan is the only local doctor I'd allow to perform surgery on my shoulder. DR. Duncan has the best bedside manner, spends time ensuring I understand all procedures and follows up on action taken.

Happy patient

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Duncan several times. Diagnoses of certain pain and also for shoulder surgery. Each office visit Dr. Duncan was kind, patient and answered all of my questions. I never have felt rushed or that I have left his office uncertain. My shoulder surgery 5 years ago was a success. I have complete range of motion and am pain free. I do have to say, following up on your own physical therapy is imperative to your healing properly. I am getting ready to have spurs removed in my other shoulder and am confident that it will be a success also. I have no hesitation going to Dr. Duncan or referring him to others. He has impeccable bedside manner in my opinion.

Posted on December 4th, 2017