Dr. Gregory Dupont Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Dupont?

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr Dupont was awesome, he treated me like an old friend. I really liked him

The worst

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr Dupont is the absolute worst. When I filled out the paperwork and called/scheduled I mentioned I was in there for sleep and pulmonary issues. He had no idea I was in there for pulmonary issues until he tried to end the session. All he did for the pulmonary issue was ask if I had medical records from a different doctor (who receives and keeps those?) and then said he'd just review them. I've yet to hear back on if he's reviewed those. He spent 75% of the time teaching me stretches to help me sleep, and 25% of the time writing prescriptions of drugs I had questions on but offered little insight on other drug alternatives/or even any alternatives to drugs (besides stretches). He asked questions over and over and because he didn't remember the answers the first time he asked. He obviously didn't take notes well as when I called back 2 weeks later to follow up on a prescription his office never cleared with my insurance company his notes on what I take were WAY off. I canceled my followup with him. *UPDATE* He got butt-hurt over this review and handled it immaturely instead of professionally. Needless to say, no apologies.

Great sleep Doctor