Dr. Gregory L Eads Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory L Eads?

Donot let this man do surgery on you. He says his surgeries never go wrong. Mine went very wrong and then I started meeting other women that he destroyed through surgery.

Dr. Eads is so nice!! Went for a procedure and he was talking to me the whole time to make me feel comfortable - he explained everything very well - the nurse that helped him was such a sweetheart too! He was very informative and took his time. Love Dr. Eads.

Best doctor I have been to, he truly cares about his patients. I will never go to another doctor as long as Dr. Eads is practicing. I recommend him to all my friends. The staff is amazing, very friendly and caring.

Best Doctor

Dr. Eads was excellent! He's always smiling and remembers you and your history. I would definitely recommend him. He helped me after my miscarriage and delivered my daughter.

FABULOUS!!!

I began to see Dr. Eads as a referral patient from my former regular GYN. He took the time to actually find out what my problems were and he did it with a caring attitude. His staff also takes the time to make sure you are okay. His bed side manner is absolutely fabulous and not many doctors are that way anymore. For me, I travel 6 hours round trip to see him and it is totally worth the drive. My husband and I have decided that I will continue to use Dr. Eads as my GYN.

Patient 2012

Dr. Eads is amazing! He listens, is very knowledgable and his staff is so friendly and helpful. I had surgery and he called me twice after my surgery. Once on a Sunday afternoon. I wish I would have found him years ago!

Unpleasant experience

Found this to be the most unpleasant experience. Advertised as uro-gynecologist, but wasn't interested in listening to the urinary problems I have experienced over the past years. Felt the short visit was totally useless. Would not recommend him to anyone. Perhaps he is interested in working with younger patients and not interested in treating Medicare patients.

More a number than a name

You're now more a number than a name. Long wait to be seen. Waiting in the lobby, you'll see Michelle bombard patients with financial obligations in front of everyone. I saw one woman get so embarrassed she almost cried. No customer service anymore.

Dr. Eads is the BEST!!

I found Dr. Eads because my husband's insurance changed. I was nervous about changing but it was the best thing that happened. Dr. Eads is always pleasant and makes you feel comfortable. I tell everybody I know to get an appointment with Dr. Eads. I call him my "hero" because he took care of me from day one when my other doctor for 10 years only saw me as a guinea pig for different procedures. Again, Dr. Eads is the BEST!!

Love him!

It's hard to get an appointment but that's usually cause he is so booked because he is such a beloved doctor. Haven't really had to deal with any major issues/conditions since I started seeing him but I do enjoy my visits. He is very genuine and caring. Office staff is very sweet too.

Wonderful doctor

Dr.Eads is great. He's very warm and caring, and his staff are all very friendly and very nice. I have and will keep recommending him to every girl I know.

Very caring doctor.

Dr.Eads is a wonderful doctor. You can tell that he cares about his patients and what is going on with them. He makes you feel comfortable and welcome ...

Dr. Gregory L Eads is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.