Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory Emili has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
First visit the place is gross...met w dr Thomson..he was nice..said they will make a plan for me...meds, shots, phys therapy. Took my urine and said to come back next week for my plan. Came next week...waited an hour and a half...place is so gross i wanted to leave. Dr Emili came in sat down at the computer and asked me what am i doing there! Never turned around to look at me. Said my rheumatologist should be taking care of me, not him. Had my records and never even offered any kind of treatment plan at all!!! Why take my urine and make me drive all the way back to this dump to ask me what am i doing there!! Its bad enough i need pain management...but to have a mean jerk as a dr is the most humiliating thing ever!!! They just want the insurance money!! Dont EVER GO THERE!!!
I felt completely helpless when I left this office. This was my first time ever seeing a pain management doctor. The office in spring valley is disgusting and the office staff are incompetent and unprofessional. The medical assistant did not even know how to take blood pressure. The "lab" area where they drew my blood was so nasty it smelled like something died in the fridge. Dr. Emili entered the room had his back towards me the entire time during my appt. He talked over me and did not listen. He then started talking about how tired he is and how many hours he works basically saying that I need to get over my pain. Going to a pain management doctor was my last choice, I have never seen a pain management doctor before. I am a healthcare professional and wanted to get relief for my pain that I have been dealing with for the past 3 years. He did not even say goodbye to me he just left the exam room. I ended up having to walk out of the exam room because I thought he was going to come back but he never did. I am appalled by the experience that I had in this office. I have never written a review on a doctor before but I would like to warn people about this office and physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1990
Timberlawn Psych Hospital
Dr. Gregory Emili accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBalm Of Gilead Homecare Agency, 4626 White Plains Rd, Bronx, NY
Dr. Gregory Emili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.