Dr. Gregory Ertl Is this you?

Rocks the medical world

Takes time with you and is very easy to talk to. I fly down from Idaho because he is the best

best dermatologist in yuma az

Awful experience

Referred to Dr. Ertl for a follow up on a mole removal on my daughter. Waited over 45 mins in the waiting room past our appt time, then waited another 40 mins in the exam room. Heard him loud and clear chit chatting with other patients for over 20 mins in the next room. After he came out, took him 10 mins to get to us (ok paperwork, I understand). He then proceeded to lecture me about allowing another Derm. to remove moles on my daughters upper chest area, resulting in some scaring. How was I supposed to know this would happen? The other doc said it was highly recommended to remove them based on their appearance. Overall, I was not happy with the visit... and will not return to his office.