Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory T Evangelista
Dr. Gregory T Evangelista, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Evangelista is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory T Evangelista has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 49
I think we go to see Dr Evangelista when we need his Orthopedic surgeon skills. To see someone just complain about " bedside manner" and not mention how skilled of a surgeon he is, doesn't do good for those who truly need his skills. Great Surgeon and truly someone who cares. He has worked on myself, nephew, and my daughter. We are all doing great now. Thx Dr....
Dr. Evangelista is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Gregory T Evangelista accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAll-Care Pharmacy, 8415 N Pima Rd Ste 125, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Gregory T Evangelista is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.