Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gregory Evans
Dr. Gregory Evans, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory Evans has the following 24 expertise
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Weight Loss
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Bone Transplantation
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Breast Cancer
Showing 2 of 6
There are a lot of extremely high quality surgeons at UCI but unfortunately Dr Evans is not one of them. His work is middle of the road but nothing outstanding. The worst part is his attitude. He fits in to the 'I am God' catagory and you my patient are nothing. It sounds extreme but search the internet and you will get a pretty good idea how lots of other patients and potential patients feel about him. As far as the supporting staff are concerned, well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! N's! I expected way more from UCI in this department.
Dr. Gregory Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsMOBILE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT, 251 N Bayou St, Mobile, AL
Dr. Gregory Evans is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mobile, AL.