Dr. Gregory Evans Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Evans?

Excellent Foot Care

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

The knowledge and care was excellent. I've been a diabetic for over 30 years I have seen numerous foot doctors in the Wyoming Valley. Without giving names or pointing fingers I will just say that until I saw Dr. Evans I was traveling to New York City to for footcare. After seeing Dr. Evans I have gotten excellent care and I no longer need to travel to New York City to avoid losing my feet due to malpractice in the Wyoming Valley.

Posted on September 24th, 2015