Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Thomas
Dr. Gregory Thomas, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Community Medical Center/Scranton, Shamokin Area Community Hospital and Geisinger Medical Center/Danville. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Gregory Thomas has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gregory Thomas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Medical Center/Scranton
Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
19 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Medical Center, 1822 Mulberry St, Scranton, PA
Dr. Gregory Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.