4.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Best ever doc!

Dr. Famiglio is kind, patient and non judgemental! He is very motivational and encourages me to be my best in everything I do including my health. I have lost weight, almost stopped smoking from 2 PPD to few cigs daily and in better shape then ever. He sent me to Geisinger to get my Hep C treated which I never thought would happen. His staff is exceptional too! They helped me signup for insurance and my visits are covered now. I was going nowhere with my health and now feel better than ever.

Awesome Dr!

Dr. Famiglio is one of the most caring medical professionals ive ever been to. he truly cares about the patient and helping them get healthy! A+

Patient

I have been a patient of doctor Famiglio a for a couple years now. Best offices and nurses and doctors around. Very caring and listen to what you are going through. And doesn’t act like any other doctor. It is a honor to be a patient or theirs.

Martin H

Very warm an welcome visit,doctors and staff friendly kind an caring. They made me feel more positive about my recovery an doing what’s best for me an what works for me. I now feel stronger in my recovery thanks to the doctors at FRC. I highly recommend this to anyone struggling with addiction trying to find what works for them.

Great

Excellent doctors, knowledgeable and courteous. They care about each patient and pay attention to their needs. I would recommend them to everyone.

Josh bruno

Doc an his wife are great people they changed my life for the best not judged an looked at any type of way

Great substance abuse care

Dr. Gregory famiglio and staff treated me with respect and concern for my substance abuse. I now am confident in my recovery amd have a new lease on life.

Great doctor

Dr famiglio is very good at helping people overcome addiction. All the doctors and staff are very helpful and nice

Great place!

Great place with great staff! Never been to such a wonderful facility where they treat you like a normal human being and care enough to help you and talk to you with any of your problems! 5 star rating all day for this facility! Thank you so much for helping me turn my life around !

Thank you!!!

Dr. Famiglio is of a rare breed of doctor's, at least in my experience, because he genuinely cares for his patients. I love that he is able to meet all my medical needs which eliminates having to go to multiple doctors. I would also like to recognize the nursing staff in Port Matilda who are as equally caring. Thank you so much for the great service everyone provides! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Nice People. Good experience.

Great staff and really seem to want to help the patients. Has helped turn life around for me in a positive way.

THE BEST TREATMENT FROM CARING PHYSIANS

All the physicians in this practice are CARING, professional, intelligent, and understanding of each individuals circumstances! I would highly recommend this group to anyone who needs this type of care !

Dr. Gregory Famiglio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.