4.8

This Place Saves Lives

Dr. Famiglio and the entire staff at Family Recovery Solutions in Williamsport have been fantastic since the day I started going there. I've been a patient of Dr. Famiglio's for nearly two years and he's helped me tremendously, without him I don't know where I'd be. At first I tried quitting cold turkey like most people do, but the withdrawal was really bad and I was unable to stop doing opiates on my own. After a failed attempt with another doctor at another clinic, I made an appointment at Family Recovery Solutions in Williamsport to see Dr. Famiglio. I could tell from the start that he really knew what he was doing and was an expert in treating addiction. I wish all doctors were more like Gregory Famiglio, because he's the best physician I've ever seen in my life. I've recommended him to several of my friends that were struggling with addiction and his office was able to get them in for an appointment quickly and started helping immediately. I will continue recommending Family Recovery Solutions to any addicts that are seeking help because they are absolutely the best in Central Pennsylvania. My quality of life is so much better now than it was before because I started seeing Dr. Famiglio. With his help I've been able to get clean and stay clean, which is something I never thought I'd say. I will forever be thankful for the compassion, empathy, and understanding of Dr. Gregory Famiglio and the entire staff at Family Recovery Solutions in Williamsport. If this is your first time seeking help, then I would urge you to make an appointment before it's too late. If you've tried other clinics or rehab facilities in the past and they didn't work, then give this place a shot because I promise you that they really are different.

Amazing Experience

There is many good things I can state about Dr. Famiglio and his staff. They do not judge which was one of the biggest things I was first worried about. Dr. F is very kind and I honestly feel I can talk to him about anything. He creates a judgment-free zone and always makes sure I feel comfortable. I highly recommend going to see him!

Caring

Dr famiglio and staff are very friendly and compationate and never judgemental. They understand your situations and help change your life for the best. I have nothing but good things to say about this office.

Awesome place with caring staff

This office is wonderful the staff are almost all caring and understanding there is only like 2 staff members I have ever had an issue with

My treatment at Dr. Famiglios

I have to tell you my experience going to Dr. Famiglios is amazing when it comes to their understanding the relationship you build and the five star treatment you receive. I have been to other places and you are always shoved aside never well taken care of but here they always take the time to hear you out and give you the best advice and treatment out there. I just love it here and without Dr Famiglio and Cheri i would be lost.

At first I was afraid to come into the office. I thought I would be judged by the staff. The staff were there to listen to my concerns and so was the doctor. They found a treatment plan that fits my problems. I have been with the office now for a little over a month and a half now and have had no problems.I go for my back pain, there were days that I could not get out of bed to care for my child. I am glad that I have found the office and Doctor Gregory Famiglio. With his help I have been able to be the mother that my child needs. THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF AND TO DOCTOR FAMIGLIO FOR HELPING ME ON MY WAY TO RECOVERY

RESPECTFUL & COMPASSIONATE

after 4 surgeries & 8+ yrs of Pain Management at a variety of providers, my quality of life was poor at best, after nearly a year w/ Dr Famiglio @ Family Recovery Solutions this is the best i've felt since my accident. Great staff & professional atmosphere. highly recommended for anyone who is unhappy with their current Pain Management provider.

Great practice

Family Recovery Solutions is absolutely the most caring clinic I have ever seen. Most Suboxone clinics just want your money and give you a script. You wait, wait, & wait and then spend 5 minutes with a rushed mean doc. The docs and nurses at FRS take the time to listen, care and figure out what we need to do next. Dr. F addresses all of my medical needs since my family doc just spends five minutes and gone. At the first visit he wasn't very busy and spent over an hour with me over two years ago. Now I have not felt better in five years. I stopped smoking, off painkillers and even lost 30 pounds over the last year. He motivates his patients and is the best life coach I never knew I needed. He pushed me to get HCV treatment when other docs ignored it and now I am negative. I went from exhausted and depressed but now I have a new outlook on life. He knows the name of all my kids that come in. They like the office...but maybe it's for the candy. They are worth every dollar.

Dr. Gregory Famiglio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.