Dr. Gregory M Fedele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Fedele?

Bad tummy tuck

Had a standard tummy tuck. It all came undone. He said I did too much during recovery. Had a revision. Came undone again. He said I needed a third and my husband and I said No Way. I'm living with a deformed stomach, huge scar, no stomach strength, and out more than $10,00.00. I know 3 other people firsthand who had to go in for multiple revisions of breast implants. HIs personality and bedside manners are great....just not his surgical expertise! Beware.

Post mastectomy

Very skilled surgeon, excellent breast reconstruction and reduction results. Eager to answer all of my questions; superb office support staff as well.

Results beautiful and amazing.

Dr. Fedele performed my breast cancer latissimus reconstruction and a reduction mammoplasty surgery. The results are beautiful, amazing and beyond my expectations. He is gracious, always with a smile and warm personality and calming throughout my entire care. He answers all my questions and concerns no matter how much time it involves. His staff takes care of all my needs: prompt, courteous and with a smile. Thank You for the artistry, you have changed my life.

Breast Reconstruction

It has been six years since Dr. Fedele reconstructed my breasts after a bi-lateral mastectomy. He did such a good job that I can change in a locker room without anyone looking twice. Every time that a medical professional sees the reconstruction they are so impressed that they ask who did this work? I cannot say enough, I am thankful every day that he was recommended to me!