Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik?

For LRTI Surgery - He Is THE Best

He had issues with insurance (not his fault-completely UHC issue) and made every effort to get me in quickly. Surgery was perfect, really no need for pain meds other than night which was uneasy with brace. One month later and I am typing and flexing with ease(due to expertise of surgery). I recommend him and his staff and can't say enough about how much I appreciate him!

Dr. Fedorcik is the BEST!!!

Dr. Fedorcik is very knowledgeable and caring. He diagnosed the problem, provided immediate solution and got to work. I had a cyst in my wrist and a pervious Dr. said I had to have it surgically removed, which I did. The cyst came back and I went to see Dr. Fedorcik who said he could just drain it right there and it wouldnt hurt at all. He drained it and within minutes I had instant relief. He really knows what he is doing and Im very fortunate that he is my Dr.