Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory B Fehr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Gregory B Fehr has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Gregory B Fehr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Gregory B Fehr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
we waited in the waiting room for 3 hours.and when we finally got called to one of the exam rooms we were seen by dr fehr for no more than 55 seconds.he told my daughter that he checked up on her and the problems she was having were not due to kidney stones or a cyst in the fallopian tube. of which she was diagnosed with 3 days earlier. dr fehr (and i use that term loosely) walked in the room with a really bad attitude.my daughter is in pain and has no idea what the problem is. because she was supposedly misdiagnosed.he told her she didn't have kidney stones and that the cyst couldn't be causing the pain. so he didnt bother to check her and try and find out why she is in so much pain or why she is bleeding. i knew there was a reason why i refuse to go to that hospital.they treat you as if you are lying and just want to sit in the waiting room for 3 hours to just be chewed out and leave with a bigger headache than you came in with.if you have a choice go to Valley Regional I have gone there in emergencies and have nothing bad to say about the hospital or staff..
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory B Fehr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission, TX.