Dr. Gregory Feldpausch Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Feldpausch?

This person is not a doctor by any means as prescribed by the AMA!!!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2016

This person is a disgrace to the practice of medicine!!! He let me suffer through the pain of cancer with nothing for pain but ibuprofen. He was my doctor at the portland oregon va medical hospital and he treated me like i was a junkie looking for a fix. This person is a menace. I had all the signs of cancer and he mistreated and neglected me !!!

Attempts to diagnose out of his field, Doesn't listen to patients

Posted on March 13th, 2014

This doctor would not listen to me regarding my health or health care needs. He insisted I take medication I no longer needed. He refused to work with me on tapering off medication so I weaned myself off the medication. In the process, I experienced withdrawal symptoms and was punished by him for going against his advice (advice that was inaccurate). He wrote inaccurate things in my chart, documented parts of what I stated while leaving other pertinent information out of the record. He attempted to diagnose a mental health issue, out of his field, that has never been diagnosed or discussed in the past because I was prescribed medications that he felt contradicted each other. I believe his reason for writing this information in my file (and not discussing it with me) was a form of punishment for not agreeing with his God complex and following his inaccurate, unfounded orders regarding my health care. I would not recommend this doctor for any reason. I felt he was extremely judgmental and unwilling to listen to me. He came across as if being a doctor he knew everything and I was an idiot who couldn't think for myself and that I should not be involved in making decisions about my body or care. He would become increasingly frustrated with me when I would not agree to follow his orders to the letter and would not listen to my explanations or rationale.

Posted on February 26th, 2017