Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Flint
Dr. Gregory Flint, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Flint is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise, Saint Alphonsus Rmc and Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Flint has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Gregory L. Flint has been my Doctor since I was a little girl and I am 33 years old. He has always been excellent in all his clinical care for patients, accuracy in diagnosing every problem I had and my daughter as well. Honestly my whole family sees him and really like him too. If it was not for Dr. Flint's expertise, I probably would not be here today.
Dr. Flint is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
Saint Alphonsus Rmc
Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1972
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Gregory Flint accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKeller Skin Care, 6051 N Eagle Rd, Boise, ID
Dr. Gregory Flint is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.