Dr. Gregory S Ford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory S Ford?

He gave me the information in simple enough language for me to make the decision I was comfortable with to improve upon my vision.

He is very friendly and very thorough and talks to you about your exam and findings. I have been to see him several years now. I recommend him to all my family and friends. I couldn't ask for a better eye doctor. His staff is always courteous and friendly. I highly recommend him as an excellent eye doctor.

Could not afford to pay the cost for their expensive glasses so I wanted to get the pd number and measurements so I could go somewhere else. I was told I would have to pay 50 dollars for my measurements. They were not on the prescription which my insurance paid for them to do. This is ridiculous and I just wanted to let people know what kind of treatment they give disabled people on Medicare and Medicaid.

Great Person and Doctor

Dr. Ford is the most sincere and caring doctor we have ever met. He took ownership of my problem and offered an effective solution when other doctors failed to do so. I later took my mom there too, and she just loves him. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a good eye doctor and surgeon.

Dr. Gregory S Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, TN.