Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory G Friess Jr
Dr. Gregory G Friess Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mineral Wells, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Friess is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory G Friess Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
Dr. Friess is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
United States Army Medical Center - Eisenhower
Dr. Gregory G Friess Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPalo Pinto General Hospital, 400 SW 25th Ave, Mineral Wells, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory G Friess Jr in this video.
Dr. Gregory G Friess Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineral Wells, TX.