Dr. Gregory Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Allen?

Dr allen

Posted on October 11th, 2016

I have told family and friends he is a great doctor he is thorough goes over everything he listens answers and explains question bedside manners are A+++++++

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Allen & his staff are exceptional in caring for their patients. He is always just a phone call away to discuss any issues we may have. Dr. Allen considers a all aspects of his patients health, both emotional & physical. His staff is always welcoming putting people at ease.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Dr. Allen is a kind ,caring professional that always follows up with me. I have been with his practice for 5 years and have only had great experiences. The staff are all friendly and professional as well. Highly recommend!

Great doctor, Super office staff

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I've been Dr. Allen's patient for a good 8 years, at least. I have always been able to get in touch with him, discuss my concerns, and have never had a problem being seen. I was his patient in Cranston, and followed him to his new offices in East Greenwich and Providence. The office staff has always been friendly to me on the phone, and my prescriptions are always updated easily, when need be. Greg Allen, Jr. is a caring, and knowledgeable physician, attentive, and on top of things. Sure, he's a busy guy! What great doctor wouldn't be??

Best Doctor in RI

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Dr. Allen and his staff show genuine care and concern for their patients. They go above and beyond! Knowing that you are more than just an appointment or a chart is truly the best medicine.

This doctor might be ok if you get to see him

Posted on May 28th, 2009

This doctor is terrible about keeping appointments. When I showed up to my first appointment, the doctor was not there. I did not even receive the courtesy of a phone call. He does not value you as a patient or your business as a customer.

Doctor's Response

Not sure about this review. I have not, since entering private practice, ever booked office hours on Thursdays. Obviously, there was a miscommunication. I am happy to discuss this issue with whoever posted it. Also, my practice location has changed since this review was posted.

Posted on October 30th, 2017