Dr. Gregory Smith Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Smith?

Awful Front Staff

Posted on January 25th, 2017

The whole front office staff needs to be FIRED! They'll ignore you and let you stand in front of the window for quite awhile before they acknowledge you. Office manager is extremely rude - with the constant eye rolling and smirks, like we can't see his face. Seriously, what kind healthcare professional acts like that? He needs to go back to working at fast food because he doesn't know wth he's talking about. You want proper care and to be treated with respect? Don't come here.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

This place should not even be in business. I didn't even want to give them 1 star. Pack a lunch when you go and make sure you have nothing else to do. Wait times are ridiculous. At least an hour or longer in the waiting room. Then when your called back, another hour or so. 4 months and my medical records were never ordered from previous Dr. 4 months and I was still waiting for referral to see specialist. Of course let's not leave out that I have had to call them multiple times regarding referral. And if you get the referral to whatever and the results come back, you get to wait a month for the results. I had an MRI done mid month of May and they have yet to call me as promised. Good thing I called the imaging place myself. Today, only one Dr is seeing patients. Double booking appointments as usual. I had to get out of there and switch insurance company.

Horrible Office Workers

Posted on April 11th, 2014

He's been my doctor for a month and I've never met him. He wasn't there for my first scheduled appointment. I had a follow up today that they rescheduled. Then rescheduled again. Then a third time. The thing that was uncalled for is the person I spoke to was laughing because they kept rescheduling me. I asked to speak with someone in charge but got nowhere. I barely got the office managers first name and still don't know how to contact "shanthely" This is the worst run office I'd ever seen. As soon as I get my results back I'm changing.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017