Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory S Gaborek
Dr. Gregory S Gaborek, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with another office in Clinton Township, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Gaborek is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital. Dr. Gaborek has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory S Gaborek has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gregory S Gaborek has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Gregory S Gaborek has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Gaborek performed emergency surgery for my bowel blockage/illeus on New Years' Eve day about a year ago. He was very compassionate, warm and thorough. He explained everything, he came to see me in the my hospital room several times after the surgery to make sure everything was going well. I would highly recommend him!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Gaborek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Gregory S Gaborek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory S Gaborek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.