Dr. Gregory Gadowski Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Gadowski?

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Dr. Gadowski asked thoughtful questions and listened to my husband and myself carefully. Never did he seem in a hurry; he offered as much time as we needed to learn about various surgery options. Most importantly, Dr. Gadowski wanted to give careful consideration regarding whether or not my situation warranted surgery. He combines both head and heart knowledge; he combines intelligence , thoughtfulness and caring. Critical qualities for a surgeon. I feel fortunate to have him as my surgeon as I proceed on my journey.

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Posted on September 15th, 2008

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.