3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Ganzer?

Pleased Patient

The office staff are all very pleasant and easy to talk to. Dr Ganzer took the time to explain everything to me and was sure I understood all my options before leaving.

Great Care!

I recently saw Dr. Ganzer's staff and PA although I've seen Dr. Ganzer also. I cannot say enough about his PA Katie or the friendly staff. Helpful, fun, good sense of humor. So nice to see smart professionals who truly care. THANK YOU!

My doctor make me an appointment to see the doctor and I have been there three times and I don't even know what he looks like. I don't even think he was in the building. I have never seen the same the same person twice and they mostly answer questions they want to answer and ignore the rest. I am not even confident they know what they are doing. As for drug refills, funny, they never call them into the pharmacy so you go through calling again and again. As for doing a through check of skin spots....NOT.

Dr Ganzer was timely and informative. I was nervous about having a biopsy done, he came in and explained every step of what was going to occur. There was no surprises with my appointment. Very good doctor glad my friend referred me to him.

Nothing but a top notch Dermatologist supported by his outstanding staff. Dr Ganzer was ver clear in his diagnosis and he listens and explains what procedure needs to be done and he is there for his patients. He is very professional, knowledgeable in what he does. I highly recommend.

I was very impressed with Dr. Ganzer and his entire staff. Everyone in the office was kind and considerate and worked together in an efficient manner to give me excellent care.

I know bad care when I see it.

I am an RN and I had one of the most negative experiences at a doctor's office. Dr. Ganzer stood in the doorway to talk to me. He did not look at my face under a magnifier. He quickly made a slice on the side of my nose to remove the lesion that I was concerned about. He missed it. He was in and out in less than 3 minutes.

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He books many, many people in a 15 minute time span. Patients must stand or even sit on the floor in the hall for hours. He has the bed side manor of a troll. His staff are just as cold as he is and act like 7th grade "mean girls". A visit to this guy is something you will always regret.

He is a fine, detail, on the spot Doctor

Time wasted

As I read the other reviews, I cannot believe an average wait time of 19 minutes. I went for appointments 5 or 6 times, the minimum wait, waiting room and exam room, was more than 30 minutes. Usually the wait was about an hour, once an hour and 30 minutes. After all of this wait time, he would spend 5 to 10 minutes with, without feeling badly about my wait. His bedside manner was very cool, showing little interest in me. He showed much more interest in his staff and students. If you have time on your hands, go see him. If not, go to another doctor!!

I made an appointment for a yearly examination of the countless moles, birthmarks, and freckles that cover my body. I literally have hundreds. I've been to several dermatologists before but needed to find a new one because of an insurance change. All others have done full body exams to ensure that none of the marks were concerning or needed removed. At my appointment I was informed that they do not do full body exams and that's would need to pick just a few for him to examine. I had at least a dozen that are of concern to me but he only examined three! He removed two for testing. If two of the three were concerning enough to remove shouldn't be have checked everything? I was rushed out so fast that within 8 minutes of him entering the room I was already out in my car. It seems like the only good reviews he gets are from those who need continuous care and not those trying to do preventative care. Guess we don't provide enough money for him.

Great Diagnosis!

Wonderful staff that really made me feel comfortable. Dr.Ganzer got right to the point & took care of diagnosing an annoying Skin irritation that had been bothering me for weeks.

Dr. Gregory Ganzer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Steubenville, OH.

Dr. Gregory Ganzer Is this you?