Dr. Gregory A Geiger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Geiger?

An absolutely wonderful physician!

Dr. Geiger is one of the best doctors that I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and compiles everything into a great resolution by either referring to appropriate specialist or solving the problem on his own. He is very compassionate and truly seems to care about his patients. Im very, very pleased with the service provided by the doctor and his staff.

The Good Doctor

very approacable and listens to everything - very good doctor

Patient of several years.

Haven't had bedside time with Dr. Geiger, can't rate it. Can't remember his office contacting me after a visit. Might have just forgotten it.

Run, Forrest, run!

You can never see him, only PAs. The staff doesn't return your calls even when you are returning theirs. I was waiting for x-ray results, they never called back, I got a call from the physical therapy place wanting to schedule an apt for me but I didn't even know what for! That is because the doctor never called me to tell me what was going on with my leg! When I had bronchitis the PA misdiagnosed me and it took three visits to the office for them to give me the right antibiotic, by then I had lost 10 days of work and was as sick as a dog!

This "doctor" is a joke. He is arrogant and ill-mannered. His staff is awful. I will never go back to him or anyone in the office. In addition to his condescending attitude, he misdiagnosed me. Unfortunately, I researched him after my appointment and discovered a felony case on his record. I would not recommend.

changed doctors

could not get in to see Dr. Geiger after emergency, so changed doctors.

GREAT

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. GEIGER SENSE HE STARTED, HIS PRACTICE HE IS ONE WORD AWESOME. THE MAIN THING IS HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. EXAMPLE CALL YOU TO SEE HOW YOU DOING AT HOME.