Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis has the following 19 expertise
- Multiple Trauma
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
MY mother went for her first appointment with Dr Georgiadis She had to wait 3 1/2 hrs to get into the room then was seen by an Nurse Practitioner. The Nurse did not even examine my mother. The nurse made assumptions. The nurse accused my mother of drug seeking. My mother is 87 yrs old. She hardly ever takes anything for her arthritis pain. My mother waited another 25 min for Nurse or doctor to return, but they didn't. My mother left and they made her pay for her co-pay. The doctor entered the exam room after my mother left, came out and threw her chart on the floor.
Dr. Georgiadis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPromedica Central Physicians, 2121 Hughes Dr Ste 310, Toledo, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis in this video.
Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.