Dr. Gregory Gibb Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Gibb?

Eyesight was deteriorating.

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I had been told that cataract surgery would not help me much because of the cloudiness of my vision. Dr. Gibb examined me and said he could help. I got the surgery in both eyes over 2 months and the results were great. I now have very close to 20/20 in both eyes. I asked him the questions that are indicated and was satisfied. He has done thousands of cataract surguries. He was perfect with me. It was a very easy thing to go through. I had no complications, no pain, and recovered quickly. I could see quite well within one day with both procedures. I am very satisfied. If you need this fix, I give him my unqualified recommendation. In addition he is very attentive and kind.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016